Velocity Tools 3.1 Release Notes
The Velocity team is pleased to announce the availability of Velocity Tools 3.1.
- Added an optional 'factory' attribute to tools with the classname of a factory for creating new tools instances.
- Added a new BreadcrumbTool meant to help displaying UI breadcrumb trails.
- Fix potential XSS vulterability in VelocityViewServlet error handling.
- velocity-engine updated to 2.3
- JUnit updated to 4.13.1
- Easymock updated to 4.2
- Slf4j updated to 1.7.30
- common-beanutils updated to 1.9.4
For a full list of changes, consult Velocity Tools 3.1 Changes section and JIRA changelog.
For notes on upgrading from earlier versions, see Velocity Tools 3.1 Upgrading section.